Turnover: $311k – Runs Under Semi-Management
Stylishly renovated in 2020, this superbly presented beauty salon is located in a very busy upmarket Sydney suburb.
Consistently fully booked – often months in advance – the number of regular and very loyal clients is growing – plus a steadily increasing list of new customers wanting to book in.
Beauty Express runs well under a semi-management structure – offering the owners a healthy work/life balance.
- ROI $70k-$80k
- Excellent location – set back off the road in a boutique-style shopping arcade
- Arcade recently undergone $3 million upgrade
- Outstanding reputation – Revenue steadily increasing
- Services include waxing, facials, body treatments, eye zone treatments, massage, manicures, pedicures + plus product sales
- Impressive space with quality fit-out in very good condition
- 47 sqm with 4 treatment rooms + 2 pedicure chairs
- Reasonable rent with long lease
- Little operational input needed by owner
- Excellent database of approx. 10,000 – Great marketing opportunity
- Potential to boost income through increasing online sales
- Could duplicate the business model in other suburbs
- Great WOM / Online reviews – Huge potential for growth
- Documented systems and procedures in place
- Marketed via Facebook (5-Star reviews) & AdWords
- Great website with Online Booking + Store
Just a few kilometers from the CBD, Potts Point is a very affluent suburb, with a vibrant café and restaurant scene.
Ideal for a Beauty Therapist wishing to start her own business, the shop has everything they need – including clients – without any financial risk.
With the Beauty Services Sector growing at 2.2%, now is the time to make your move!
Price: $150,000 – $180,000
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales