Leasehold – Turnover: $1m – GP around $360K – Sales increasing!
There’s never been a better time to buy this business with sales significantly higher and a corresponding profit increase. An increase in domestic tourism – coupled with population growth in the Northern Rivers – sees this year’s turnover heading for around $1.4m.
Established in 2006, Maclean Outdoors also offers plenty of potential for expansion and is well suited to a couple/family looking for a lifestyle change.
- Sells a wide range of camping & outdoor equipment. Leading Industry brands
- Caters for Water Sports – mainly Kayaking & Stand Up Paddle boarding , but has a range of snorkelling and surfing accessories.
- Range of fishing/crabbing accessories
- Sales and support of Hobie Kayaks & SUPs ,Market leader in Kayak Fishing & pedal drive recreational kayaks
- Customers include visitors, campers, kayakers, fishermen, Hobie users + website traffic
- Leasehold premises with 3x3x3 lease option available – Weekly rental $1350 + GST
- Premises include 255 & 257 River St – side street and rear access to storage areas
- Located in the Roundabout in the CBD – Ideal central location only 100m to the boat ramp
- Can be operated by 1-2 people in winter & 2-3 people over summer
- Currently 5 ½ days per week, potential for a keen operator to increase business if desired.
- Business name registered & included in sale
- In-store training for a negotiable period
- Current owners are retiring
The business has an excellent reputation and gets a lot of business from recommendations. There is also a website with an online store which works well but has plenty of potential for expansion.
With massive growth in the area, there’s also plenty of potential to expand in store sales.
Price: $180,000 + GST + SAV