Exclusive Area – Low Risk Business Model
Launched in Sydney in 1989, the Franchise serves up delicious, healthy food with a tasty difference and has a cult following.
Perfectly located in the Food Court at the Gateway Shopping Centre, the Darwin shop opened in May 2019.
- Low Risk Business Model with Low Capital Investment, Low Royalties and Low Marketing levy
- Serves Portuguese-style Burgers, Wraps, Rolls and Chicken – Everything freshly cooked to order
- Fully fitted-out shop in Busy Location
- Established customer base + Potential for further growth
- Staffed by husband-and-wife owners plus 1 F/T and casual
- No experience or qualifications needed
- Training provided by Franchisor
- Owners moving interstate
- Equipment included in the sale:
1) Goldstein flat Grill2) Chip warmers3) Radiant 2000 Chicken grill4) Coolroom5) 4 Tvs6) 3 range hoods7) 1 big freezer and small chest freezer8) Chicken warmer9) Salad bar and more
For over 30 years, Ogalo remained a family-owned operation, predominantly based in the New South Wales region. However, in 2019, the Franchisor was ready to go interstate and Darwin was the first port of call.
Already established and well known in the area, this represents a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking to run their own business.
A vibrant regional hub, Palmerston is the second largest city in the Northern Territory. Just 20km from the capital, Darwin, Palmerston is home to many young families, defence personnel and a range of local businesses.
Currently undergoing a significant period of infrastructure growth and development, this is a great place to live and work, so put in your offer today.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Northern Territory