Turnover: 2019/20 – $188,549 – Profit $46,459 and growing
Established by the current owner 7 years ago, this business is unique to the area with excellent clientele and the opportunity to work from home.
The shop and store-room are 50m2 and attached to a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house, making this a smart investment for your future.
- Extensive list of home brew supplies, including Morgans, Black Rock, Stilled Spirits, Mangrove Jacks, Pure Distilling, Bevie, Edwards Essences and more
- Nearest competition 10km away and not well recognised
- The business sale includes stock, counter, shelving, till & CO2 refill station (approx. $28,000)
- Currently run by the owners with no additional staff
- Hours 9am-6pm weekdays, 9am-2pm Saturday
- Hours are flexible and can be changed to suit a new owner
- 2 months training can be provided to ensure a smooth handover
- Current owner selling as he wishes to retire
The current owner says this great business would suit a buyer who enjoys home brewing and is good at public relations, as you meet some fantastic people!
To date, social media has not been used to market the business, so there’s potential to do more and grow the business.
Sales of home brewing supplies have increased dramatically during COVID, with many new enthusiasts jumping on-board.
Now’s the time to snap up this great package and grow your future.
Freehold price: $520,000