Great Rural Lifestyle for a couple to own a busy country pub in a picturesque village
Jambin Hotel Motel is a great country pub conveniently situated on the Burnett Highway 35kms north of Biloela. The pub is the hub of the rural community and is extremely well-supported by the locals, workers to the area, plus travellers visiting the Rockhampton and Whitsunday regions.
- The hotel has recently undergone renovations and is now busier more than ever
- Public bar, large dining/lounge area, beer garden and swimming pool
- 5 Motel rooms, 4 ensuited cabins and 5 single cabins with shared facilities plus a common TV room
- Plenty of space for caravaners and campers plus a truck park
- Large residence for the owners with 4 bedrooms, lounge area and bathroom
- Solar energy plus solar hot water for cabins
- Highway frontage
The small town of Jambin is on Australia’s Country Way just north of Biloela, situated on the Burnett Highway. A picturesque village which travellers love to make it their stopover plus the host for some big annual events in May, June and September.
The current publicans have owned the business for the last 12 years and are now looking to retire.
FREEHOLD Property & Business $420,000
LEASE $20,000pa plus $900pw rent