Minimal running costs – High potential for expansion
Family-run since 2001, this successful business provides height safety protection for those working on tiled roofs, including roof tilers, plumbers, solar panel, and air-conditioner installers. Focusing on the Western suburbs of Melbourne, this investment offers a good turnover and is extremely versatile with high potential for expansion.
- Hires, installs and dismantles roof safety guardrail systems
- Home-based business – with office and guard rail stored in a double garage at a residential dwelling
- Can be operated from any location in Melbourne’s west
- Minimal running costs – Working hours to suit lifestyle
- No advertising required as work is derived from word-of-mouth
- Potential to increase business with advertising and expanding areas
- Assets include a 2008 Isuzu NPR200 Truck (only requires a car license to drive) + 2000m guardrail and accessories
- On the job training provided – both on-site and office administration
Already successful, there is a huge demand for safety systems so this business could be expanded into other parts of Melbourne. A motivated buyer might also consider franchising the business and expanding to other States.
Price: $300,000 WIWO