Turnover: $250k – Low Overheads – Growth Potential
With a catchy name, excellent turnover, and multiple opportunities for growth if desired, this mainly Online Business offers a lot for minimal investment.
The florist specialises in the selection and delivery of the best, locally sourced fresh cut flower, and offers same day delivery. Flower arrangements are made to order to ensure the freshest arrangements are delivered. Customers may also add other hamper items like candles, wine or chocolates – all locally sourced. Currently servicing Canberra and the wider ACT/NSW borders, including Queanbeyan and Googong.
This is a unique opportunity with the florist currently operating from an Industrial Workshop – No Shopfront – you could expand the online presence, include other gift ranges, and grow the event services side of the business.
- Established by current owners in 2015 – Turnover $250,000+
- Services include Fresh and Dried flower arrangements/bouquets, Gift flower hampers, and flower arrangements for weddings, functions and events
- Contracted delivery drivers in place for efficient services
- 5-star reviews and strong social media following
- Flexible operating days and hours
- Primarily online presence with no shop front – Equates to low overheads
- Impressive eCommence website with flexible business model
- Run from 160 sqm Warehouse with office, toilet, and parking
- Currently sub-lets to another florist (events only) – paying $1000 pm
- Assets valued at $8-10k – includes Cool Room – Stock included
- Training can be provided to ensure a smooth handover
This opportunity is perfect for a buyer looking for a small business with minimal investment, low overheads, and flexibility.
It would also suit an established florist who wants to expand their digital presence and boost their revenue stream.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Australian Capital Territory