Turnover Doubled in Last 3 Years!
Locals, tradies and office workers flock to Snak A Tak Takeaway & Café – located in a Business Park in the bustling Tuggerah and Wyong area.
Since taking over the business 3 years ago, the current owners have doubled turnover from $6k to $12k – $14k per week.
A major light industrial and commercial area for the northern Central Coast, Tuggerah is growing rapidly, making this business a very smart investment.
- Established 7 years and with the current owner for 3 years
- Turnover has grown from $300k per annum to over $600k per annum – which has been achieved in 3 years
- Operates 5 days a week – 5am to 2pm
- Hours and days could easily be extended to suit new owner
- Popular menu of hamburgers, chips, kebabs, steak sandwiches, fresh sandwiches, coffee, thick shakes, soft drinks and more
- Supplies catering for company events in the area
- Delivery service – including DoorDash, Menulog & inhouse deliveries
- Air-conditioned premises with outside seating and plenty of car parking
- Excellent exposure and passing traffic
- Marketed through social media – No paid advertising required due to busy location
- Customers include Local business staff, local business catering, tradies, car yard staff and customers, driving schools and residential
- Option to purchase Delivery Vehicle – 3-year-old sign-written Suzuki Baleno Turbo
Offered WIWO with stock included, Snak A Tak Takeaway & Café would suit experienced food operators or someone looking to get into their own takeaway business.
It’s a great family operation – and perfect for someone relocating the Central Coast.
Price: $155,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales