This unique niche business is experiencing high demand for services due to Health and Safety Workplace Regulations.
Established in 2008, Agi-Kleen has operated all over Australia with great success. At WA Agi-Kleen, the goal is to provide a safer, faster and more cost effective method of de-dagging agitator bowls.
The business has little competition for its unique service and is in high demand. The business is set up to travel locally as well as interstate. Provides a healthy income and a great lifestyle travelling interstate. Very little overheads and excellent profit margins makes this a very viable business to purchase. Full training and hand over period provided for a smooth transition.
- Mobile service currently based in WA servicing parts of WA, SA and NT, potential to expand into other states and regional areas.
- Primary service is using a robotic water blasting system to safely remove concrete from the inside of Agitator bowls.
- A thermal imaging camera is used to determine the location of concrete build-ups, thus improving efficiency.
- WA Agi-Kleen provides ultrasonic thickness testing post blasting to check the quality of the Bowl.
- Robotic Concrete Removal System removes concrete build-up from concrete agitators with high pressure water instead of manual jackhammers.
- This innovative system saves time and eliminates the dangerous, back-breaking task of manually jackhammering hardened concrete build-up.
- A standard truck can be maintenance cleaned in approximately 1½ – 2 hours – that’s generally a saving of up to 6 hours per unit.
- No chemicals are used in the cleaning process – only water which is recycled into concrete manufacturing.
- Sale includes Isuzu Truck with small crane and trailer with mounted Ready Jet Blast unit and working platform plus all associated tools.
Traditional de-dagging methods are recognised as being extremely dangerous and time-consuming. There have been many injuries and deaths, as well as cases of RSI, Silicosis, hearing damage, fatigue, and heat stress.
WA Agi-Kleen services are increasingly in demand as businesses seek to improve Workplace Safety and avoid costly court cases.
Price $350,000 WIWO