Up to 1,700 customers per week – Profit margins 33% to 73%
With sales returning to normal post-COVID, now’s the time to make this popular Western Sydney Patisserie & Café yours!
Boasting a prime position in the busy St Clair Shopping Centre in Sydney’s booming greater west, the business benefits from a constant flow of customers, excellent premises, and the support of one of Australia’s leading franchisors.
- Exclusive coffee blends and baked goods in a relaxed patisserie setting
- Large, modern shopping centre in greater western Sydney
- All marketing initiatives handled by Michel’s Patisserie head office
- Proven systems and procedures in place for smooth operating
- Online ordering system for Specialty Cakes
- 1,400 to 1,700 customers a week – many regulars & repeat customers
- All margins run between 33% to 73%
- Premises 56 sqm – Recently renovated and refurbished fit-out
- Onsite parking within shopping centre complex
- Reliable casual staff – Tenures lasting up to 19 continuous years
- Owned and operated by current owner for 21 years
- Download the Business Profile here: Michels Patisserie St Clair Sale 2023
Michel’s Patisserie & Café is a franchise of ASX-listed Retail Food Group, established in the mid-1990s. The current owner took over in 2002 and is ready to retire.
Recent sales figures reflect the COVID period and subsequent lockdowns – during which the business received financial support. The business is now back to full-time trading.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales