This proven Franchise Grocery Business provides nutritious products embracing a zero-waste goal. Established in 2010, the current owner has built the business into a solid performer, making this the perfect time for a savvy buyer to take over a successful business and continue to build on that trajectory.
- This business has been classed as essential
- Huge variety of dry grocery goods such as pasta, flour, rice, lentils, snacks & more
- Cooking liquids such as oils, honey, vinegar, tahini + personal/household cleaning
- Kombucha on tap + kimchi & sauerkrauts
- High Street location – Premises 160 m2 with large storeroom & office facilities
- Assets include fridges, nut butter machine, flour stone grinder, POS terminals, wall-mounted air conditioners & more
- Large list of suppliers – Large key suppliers + several small hold Australian suppliers who provide specialty items
- Dedicated marketing team available to every Franchise Partner – national campaigns + regular EDMs
- Local area marketing done at store level with support from the Marketing Team
- Customers are mostly retail
- 6 casual staff, inc. 1 Assistant Manager
- Store can run under management or with an Assistant Manager + as much input as the new owner would like to make
- Alternatively, this would be an opportunity for an owner-operator to take over and roster as they see fit.
This excellent business would suit someone who is a passionate foodie and sincere in their desire to provide a better solution to grocery shopping to help the environment.
Likewise, anyone with a background in restaurants, cafes or hospitality who is looking for a change of pace and a business that is resistant to market shocks such as lockdowns.
With an active procurement team, the business is always improving and changing the product suite to keep up with market trends and demands.
The introduction of online shopping offering Select and Collect, and Delivery will introduce the concept to new customers who may be looking for online-only solutions.
Price: $375,000 +SAV