One Person Operation – Huge Growth Potential
With a long list of regular customers and all the tax benefits of working from home, this business is a must-see for someone wanting to relocate to the beautiful Far North Coast of NSW and buy themselves an income.
Established by the owner as a one-person operation in 1999, there is also huge potential for growth if moved to a shopfront.
- Currently servicing the Far North Coast Region and Surrounds
- Services include Window Tinting, Domestic & Commercial Solar Control, Decorative Frostings, Safety & Security, and Automotive Window Film Installation
- Sale includes all tools required, a cutting bench, and automotive templates.
- 2 main suppliers to keep it simple and an easy to operate business
- Majority of the business is returning happy customers and word of mouth referrals
- Regular clients include councils, builders, glaziers etc.
- 1 casual staff member employed as required for complex installs
- The business would ideally suit someone with trade / handyman skills
- Training can be negotiated to ensure a smooth handover to a new owner
After many years in business the current owner is now looking to retire and is ready to hand over the reins to his successful longstanding business. Running this business from fixed premises would boost revenue, whilst taking on car yard work would also be an avenue for expansion.
Price: $125,000 + Stock NEGOTIABLE
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales