CURRENTLY BASED IN REGIONAL NSW – CAN BE OPERATED FROM ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA
Established by the owner in 2015, this family run business services Local and Interstate clients Australia-wide.
With all transport assets included this business can be run from a home base – anywhere in the country.
Currently mainly servicing Central NSW and Victoria, there is potential to expand and grow your client base to other states.
- Dog transportation Australia-wide for breeders, Greyhound owners and domestic clients
- This business is unique in the industry – as it has regular on-going bookings
- Regular pet breeders use Mines Dog Transport on a weekly basis
- Excellent reputation/referrals plus Facebook and Google search
- Owner operator – currently working 4 days a week – plus 2 casuals
- Training and handover period to be negotiated – plus ongoing support
- Current owner requires surgery and will be unable to drive
2011 Isuzu truck fitted to carry 10 dogs
2012 FG Ute to carry 8 dogs
Ute to carry 6 dogs
Trailer to carry 8 dogs
This business has been cleverly set up to ensure regular and continual work.
Greyhound pups are transported to NSW from Victoria at 3 months old for rearing – and then returned to Victoria at 12 months old for training by the largest owners in Australia. Some own up to 500 Greyhounds!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales