Revenue: $240,000 – NOT a gym – Prime location in affluent Melbourne suburb
A good reputation is a key factor in the Personal Training and Fitness industry, and the fact this business has been running for 20 years says it all.
Located in Melbourne’s South-Eastern suburbs, this is not a gym, but a leading provider of top quality Personal Training, Group Fitness Training, Pilates and Massage Therapies.
- Current owner has had the business since April 2016
- Located in an affluent area with many new housing developments
- Great exposure to a busy main road and close to major freeways
- Offers a unique service that is different to a commercial gym – all ages and abilities catered for
- Small groups for ultimate results
- Services cover weight loss, rehabilitation, increased fitness, back care, strength training, Bootcamp, seniors and more
- Some clients have been loyal to the business for nearly 20 years
- Training area of over 300m2
- Lease until March 2023
- Currently opens from 6am – 9pm, Monday to Friday, 7am – 12.30pm, Saturday
- Currently operating with 6 trainers including the owner however a new owner can change the staffing arrangements to suit
- Personal trainers need to have their own qualifications and registration
- A mixture of functional cardio and strength equipment and Pilate’s reformer beds are included in the sale
- The business is ready for a new owner to walk in and start immediately
- Selling due to other interests and desire to travel
There are other fitness facilities around the area, but this business has its own market that suits certain clients. The services are different to other gyms nearby.
The facility attracts clients of all ages from a large area and is known for its focus on motivation, care and support. Clients experience great results and enjoy exercising in a private studio with the motivation of having their own personal trainer.
All reasonable offers will be considered. Priced to sell as owner needs to sell due to other commitments.
Price: $65,000 negotiable