$130,000 -$150,000 negotiable
Trading successfully throughout COVID-19 and recently renovated!
If you’re looking for the dream combo of seaside living with a successful business, be quick to check out this opportunity on NSW’s sought-after Mid North Coast. The business has been trading very well through the COVID-19 pandemic and the doors have not been closed.
Recently renovated with a freshly painted interior and the wooden floors have been re-sanded and polished, the place looks impressive and ready for a new owner to step in and continue the success of this busy restaurant.
Offered WIWO, this very popular, purpose-built, leasehold restaurant is only 20 minutes from Coffs Harbour and Nambucca Heads, and is surrounded by beautiful beaches. Perfectly located between Sydney and Brisbane, Embers Restaurant & Takeaway has little competition, a turnover of over $296,000 and the potential to double the takings.
- Established in December 2013
- Turnover: $296,776 – working just 20 hours a week!
- Mediterranean cuisine with a wood-fired oven for pizza, smoked meats etc
- Varied and growing client base, including loyal locals, residents from the surrounding 40km radius, travellers and tourists from Urunga’s very popular caravan park
- Currently only trading 4 days per week from 5pm
- Very little competition in the area – no other space/building available in Urunga to make another restaurant of this size
- Liquor license with full operational hours for every day of the week
- The kitchen has been strategically designed to cater for an establishment that can easily operate with minimum staffing
- We have a double shop front (22-24 Bonville Street) with main street frontage across from the newsagency and post office, therefore a lot of passers by
- There is really two businesses in one here (restaurant and takeaway), there are two entrances therefore Embers has been designed to operate together or separately
- Footpath dining permission from Council
- Premises: 169m2 – 5-year lease with option to extend
- The local real estate agent gives each new homeowner a $100 voucher to dine at Embers
- Staffing: the current owners (front-of-house and chef) plus 3-5 casual staff at any given time.
- All staff have been here at least 12 months and would be happy to stay on; they can run the business if the owners are away and also happy to work full time if needed
- Training provided
- Genuine reason for sale
Urunga is a beautiful seaside town boasting pristine beaches north and south. One of the last remaining parts of the East Coast not yet over-populated, it is just 15 minutes from Bellingen with its stunning river waterholes and rainforests.
The town is starting to boom and expand with approval for two new estates with at least 300 more houses to be built. There’s a newly built lido, which is very popular with families, and a 1km boardwalk where whales can be spotted between November and March.
Boasting loyal clientele and constant tourists, the current owners say they don’t work that hard, only opening for 20 hours a week and still making a decent living. Therefore, there’s loads of potential to make more money, even doubling the turnover.
Price: $130,000-$150,000 Negotiable