One of Sydney’s Most Established Bridal Houses
This iconic bridal boutique has been the go-to destination for brides for over 35 years. The Business has allowed the current owner a very comfortable lifestyle and after 18 years, she is ready to retire.
With stock alone valued at $200K – and equipment and fit-out at a conservative $140K, the owner is selling the business for the same price she paid 18 years ago. This is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
- Niche market that cannot be replaced by online shopping or discount stores
- Exclusive access to some of the World’s Top Designers in bridal wear
- Caters for the entire bridal party with wedding gowns, bridesmaids’ dresses, made-to-measure suits, jewelry, veils, capes and more
- Only 2 owners in 35 years’ trading
- Excellent cashflow – The average sale is $3,000 with half paid up front as a deposit
- Numerous awards for excellence inc. Brides Choice Award and Small Business Awards
- Vertically integrated business – gowns plus add-on sales and alterations
- Newly launched range of gowns that the business manufactures and retails – popular and extremely profitable
- Marketed through Social Media, Huge Database, Bridal Expos, Reputation and Referrals from celebrants, florists etc
- Premises: 210 sq m with 2 floors, sewing room, storage facilities, 6 change rooms, 1-2 parking spaces
- Fully staffed with the owner overseeing the operation and working 4 short days a week
- Currently outsourcing alterations with the business taking a commission. The business comes with all the necessary equipment to reinstate alterations in-house
- Offered Walk in/Walk with training provided
Located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs, with the soon-to-be-completed light rail passing the front door, this business is about to be exposed to 28,000 people daily.
Price $160,000 WIWO
- State: New South Wales