Good cash flow business – Low overheads – Easy to run. Price slashed for a quick sale.
Established by the current owner in 2015, this popular Mobile Food Trailer serves deep fried spiral potatoes on a stick, hot cinnamon donuts, slushies and more.
A sought-after fixture at country shows, events, markets, and festivals, this business is very easy to set up, completely mobile, and perfect for a family or couple.
- Custom-built mobile trailer with deep fryers and all equipment
- Easy set-up fits inside a 3m x 3m marquee
- No need for premises – trailer can be stored at home
- The only food trailer with a letter from the manufacturer/OTR approval to operate deep fryers under a marquee
- Caters for all ages – Everyone loves a Tornado Potato!
- Owner-operated + casual staff (6-8 family/friends) required to serve at events
- Marketed via Facebook, Highly visible signage, Marquee, Banners, and Uniforms that make the business stand out
- Attends regular events – well known and highly sought after to attend
- Currently operating weekends only (20-30 hours a week) – Turnover pre-Covid $55K
- Option to operate as a full-time business
- Plenty of forward bookings for Christmas
Owner unable to continue operating due to a change in F/T employment
- State: South Australia