Multiple Income Streams and Secure Income from Australia Post
Tambellup Post Office is a quaint, community-orientated business, run in conjunction with a café and gift shop.
The current owner is a sole trader; whilst it is possible to manage the business successfully as one person with assistance from employees, the business would be perfect for a couple or partnership.
This would allow for business growth and expansion into other areas, such as ramping up the café or implementing new business ideas.
- Freehold Post Office, Residence and 17m x 12m steel-frame shed
- Freshly painted, new wiring, new smoke alarms, new oven
- Main Street Location in Centre of Town
- Niche market – Evolving business
- Large floor space for other business opportunities
- No competition – Also includes Mail Run contract
- Mail run vehicle – 2013 Holden Captiva, Diesel AWD, 140,000km, 5-year extended warranty
- Australia Post training + 2 weeks’ handover with current owner
Post Office Building: Approx. 110m2 – includes Postal Services section, Council approved kitchen, large floor space (approx. 75m2), slow combustion wood fire, reverse cycle air con, 2 storerooms, large store cupboard, toilet/powder room
Residence: 3-bed, 1-bath weatherboard home with polished floorboards, verandah, security screens on windows and doors, reverse cycle air conditioners, vintage rose garden
Shed: mezzanine floor and separate power sub meter so can be rented/leased out if desired
This business would suit any age; maybe a family looking for a work/life balance business or a semi-retired couple. The business can be as busy or as quiet as you like – with a guaranteed income. There is so much potential here, with Australia Post constantly looking at ways to expand business and increasing online shopping.
The large floor space and shed offer the opportunity to create new business ideas. If nothing else, you can lease out the shed for extra income.
Freehold Price: $235,000 neg WIWO