Multiple Income Streams – Established Business – Tax Benefits
This is an excellent FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY with a long-established business, rental income, and accommodation which could be lived in or rented out for increased income.
The retail store – Maxine’s New and Used Goods – currently sells a variety of new and used goods with no local competition and untapped growth potential.
- Established business for 15 years located in Main Shopping Precinct
- Sells new and used clothing, whitegoods, Manchester, furniture, home décor, baby products, electronics, mattresses, household items
- Freehold sale with Shop + 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit + storage on 0.5 acre
- Currently leasing front room as office area at $175 a week
- Large shed with 10 car parking spaces – 3-phase power connected
- Home-based business with tax benefits for living costs
- Delivery service offered – PRICE INCLUDES 2013 Great Wall UTE
- Regular clientele + Travelers + Government-funded Centapay Scheme for indigenous customers
- No current advertising required – Shop is well known and highly visible from street
- Potential to introduce Social Media platforms, Website and SEO
- Multiple assets, inc. Security Cameras, All Stock (around $10K), Fully Furnished Unit
- Currently only trades Mon-Fri, 9am-1pm – Potential to extend hours
- Training Offered – Owner retiring
A 3-hour drive from Broome, Derby is located in the Kimberley with an economy based on pastoral, mining and tourism. One of the most populated towns in the Kimberley, Derby is also known as the Land of the Boab Trees and has the largest tidal movements in the southern hemisphere. With a variation of more than 11 metres, these extreme tides have created the extraordinary Horizontal Waterfalls of Talbot Bay. Nearby is the Buccaneer Archipelago, home to around 1,000 islands and islets, and a well-known boating and fishing paradise.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Western Australia