Established by the current owner in 2012, Footbridge is a very popular Waterfront Café that trades strongly all year round. The #1 Rated Cafe / Restaurant in Brunswick Heads on TripAdvisor, there is huge potential to grow the business further, by extending opening hours and obtaining a liquor license.
- Busiest Cafe in town – 27-32 kilos of coffee per week
- Breakfast & lunch – eat in or take away
- 5-Star Rating on Facebook; 4.6 on Google
- Very strong local clientele – No losses over winter months – Many Queenslanders
- 1.5 years remaining on lease with two (2) 5 year options remaining
- Premises approx. 100 sqm – 54 seats, inc. 8 outdoor tables with 24 seats
- Full fit-out inc. cool-room, storage areas, 2 ovens, 6-burner gas top, salamander, prep fridge, freezers, fridges – most in great condition & serviced regularly
- Coffee machine owned by Moonshine Coffee
- 17 employees – mostly permanent P/T or F/T
- Current owner works approx. 15 hrs (3 shifts) + 4-6 hrs/week on admin
- Trades 7 days, 6am-3pm
Having built up this business from scratch, the owner is now ready for new challenges.
The business is already successful, and the owner says a savvy business owner or couple with previous experience would KILL it!
There is huge potential/demand to open at night and get a liquor license to greatly expand sales and profits. The building is also currently for sale which leaves room for negotiations around landlord capital investment.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales