Multiple Income Streams – 150m to Beach
There are plenty of reasons to seriously consider this outstanding freehold investment in the friendly coastal town of Green Head, 3 hours north of Perth.
Offering multiple income streams and little competition, the property sits on a large 3,000m2 block with access from 2 roads. Just 150m from Dynamite Bay – voted Australia’s 19th best beach in 2018 – there is ample room for adding other business ventures.
The premises are in the commercial zone of Green Head, close to all other businesses and attractions.
- Established 1972 – Mixed business (General Store) in a seaside tourist town
- Monopoly over goods and services provided in Green Head
- 7 day a week liquor store – under the Liquor Barons banner
- Country Postal Agency
- TOLL and StarTrack Agencies
- Kleenheat Gas Agency
- Fuel – currently under the Liberty banner – but is independent
- Tobacco, cigarettes, newspapers, magazines, ice, fishing tackle, camping and bait
- Small in-house bakery – fresh bread, rolls and pastries etc
- Extensive groceries, fresh fruit, fresh meat
- Hardware section, Whitegoods, Souvenirs, ATM,
- Licensed kitchen for food preparation
The list of current and potential customers is constantly growing here with the nearby Town Caravan Park, plus nearby eco camping grounds at Sandy Cape and Milligan Island. There is also a growing number of companies investing in the Wind / Solar energy sector with several farms within the Green Head area.
Ready to retire, the current owners say the real highlight of this business is being able to achieve a terrific income whilst enjoying the benefits of living in a picturesque, safe, and relaxed community.
Price: $750,000 + SAV