Located in the beautiful coastal town of Ulladulla, approx. 230 kms south of Sydney, Uptown Patisserie is a family-run Retail Bakery that is well supported by locals, regular tradies and tourists.
With many new developments in the area – including a 3-storey building across the street for the NSW Department of Health, 8-storey office blocks, 3-storey apartments, plus shops, this business is perfectly poised for expansion and growth.
- Established 15 years – current owner 14 of them
- Situated on Highway with great exposure, easy access and plenty of parking
- Sells a large variety of individual cakes and slices plus pies, sausage rolls etc
- Retail Shop area, Commercial Kitchen + prep area, walk-in freezer and cool-room
- All equipment, fixtures & fittings – all owned
- Potential to expand into wholesale and catering sweet platters
This busy bakery is in a small complex of 6 shops, next to Domino’s Pizza. The complex is situated on the main highway, near the centre of town and opposite Woolworths.
The business has been trading well during COVID restrictions, with an increase in tourist trade and travellers to the area.
Ulladulla is a popular weekend getaway for Sydney and Canberra people. Halfway between Batemans Bay to the south and Nowra to the north, Ulladulla is known for its picturesque harbour, relaxing lifestyle, beautiful beaches, sparkling lakes and national parks.
Reduced Price $110,000 + SAV