Turnover: $112K + Selling all over Australia and 48 years in business!
Jamac Plastics is an Australian owned small injection-moulding manufacturer of solar pool heating components and other small components.
Established in 1973, this long established business is best suited to someone in the plastic moulding business who could increase production further grow the business or someone one looking to get into the industry.
- Selling Products Australia Wide
- Successful trading history with 48 years in business
- Currently located in Manly Vale (Sydney Northern Beaches)
- Annual turnover over 2020 FY $112 – Limited trading due to COVID
- Annual turnover for 2019 FY $136K and 2018 FY $144K
- Excellent leasehold premises with rent $2100 per month
- Premises 100m2 with storage on mezzanine levels over machines
- Sale includes an extensive list of Assets & Equipment
- Currently supplying Solar Pool Heating Companies
- Excellent word of mouth has meant no additional advertising required
- Sale includes 2004 Nissan X Trail Vehicle
- Client Database comprising of Heating Companies – No Contracts
- No licenses, tool making or die setting experience needed
- Training provided for 3 months or as long as needed
- Current owner selling as he wishes to retire
The current owner is looking to hand over the reigns of this successful business and is happy to provide a sufficient training period and handover to allow a smooth transition to a new owner.
If you’ve been looking for a business that has a point of difference, unique product range and limited competition this business is a must for you to look at. This opportunity is suitable for someone looking to get into the Industry or would be an excellent “bolt-on” opportunity to a similar business looking to expand.
Price: $110,000 + GST plus Stock