Excellent Freehold Package in Exceptional Coastal Location
Built by the owners 10 years ago, this small Boutique Hotel is on the market for the first time, offering an exceptional FREEHOLD opportunity to a savvy buyer.
The hotel is situated on the famous Dynamite Bay, close to the headland walkways, Lesueur National Park and Stockyard Gully Caves.
- Freehold 2-storey building on a 1523m2 block with carparking
- 15 beautifully decorated rooms and apartments sleeping up to 40 people
- Restaurant + Alfresco area (seats approx. 50 people) plus an upstairs Function Room for meetings, conferences, book launches, private parties, and other events
- Clientele includes tourists, visiting workers, corporates and holidaymakers
- Bookings come from Booking.com, the hotel website, word-of-mouth, plus walk-ins
- Located opposite Dynamite Bay on the Indian Ocean – named one of the best 20 bays in Australia
- Great small community with a golf course, bowling green, tennis courts, local seafood
- Future opportunities include Value Added Tours to the National Park and Caves, snorkeling in the bay, and more
- Training provided – Current owner retiring
Of course, one of the biggest benefits of snapping up this excellent opportunity is the location itself! Green Head is a wonderful place to live and work, with Springtime a beautiful time of the year.
Locally caught crayfish are delicious – and one of the most popular dishes featured on the hotel menu, along with local Snapper and the delectable Dhu Fish.
You can also swim with Sealions – an activity hotel guests love and never forget.
Freehold Price: $1.4m
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Western Australia