LOW OVERHEADS – NO PREMISES REQUIRED
Launched in 2015, this trusted Fire Training Business is currently operating part-time only. With the level of referrals and repeat business, there is genuine potential to make this your full-time occupation!
All training is done on the client’s premises – keeping your costs low and your profit high!
A new owner WILL NEED to hold a Cert IV in Training & Assessment to operate this business
- Services include Fire training (warden, extinguisher and chief) – Accredited via 3rd party RTO and non-accredited, Evacuation diagrams, Warden equipment, Evacuation frames
- All training meets employer’s obligations for WHS, AS3745-2010 Planning for Emergencies in a Facility & AS4083-Planning for Emergency in Healthcare
- Training groups comprise 5-20 participants
- Only outgoings are insurance, recharge of extinguishers, purchase of materials e.g., warden equipment
- Clients come through repeat business, referrals, Google search, and Website
- Currently no marketing required – Owner can’t keep up with demand!
- No staff currently employed – Huge potential for growth
- Trades weekdays only – No weekends or after hours
- Over $22k of assets included
- Perfect add-on for an existing business in the same industry
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales