TURNOVER: $750K WITH 16% ROI
Snap up this golden opportunity in Dandenong South and enjoy an excellent income with little work required! Alternatively, get more involved and exploit this café’s genuine growth potential.
Owned by the current owner since 2016, Suburban Café is located at the entrance to The Village Dandenong – at the intersection of 2 major roads through the area. The café boasts a modern fit-out – with bifold doors opening to an outdoor area that seats up to 50 people. The large indoor dining room seats 64.
Famous for its great coffee and amazing breakfast towers – The Suburban Stack – there is potential to expand the menu, trading hours, and current catering service.
- Located at the front of the Shopping Centre – Easy access – Plenty of parking
- Next to Bunnings and Woolworths – Busy childcare centre close by
- Large industrial estate to the rear – as well as corporate offices – Solid catering base
- Premises: 98 sqm with Commercial Kitchen – plus stock cage
- Good mix of customers – including shoppers, workers, parents, and office staff
- Serves breakfast, lunch and brunch as well as doing outside catering
- Option to obtain a liquor licence and extend trading hours to serve dinner
- Run under management with 2 F/T staff and 10 casuals – Current owner does not need to go into the café
The business is in good shape and the Vendor is very motivated to sell due to a move to regional Victoria.
Price: $99,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria