GOVERNMENT REGISTRATION – READY TO GO NATIONAL
Abbily is a satellite company that can be operated from anywhere – offering flexibility and huge growth potential!
With Government Approval being processed now, the range of services offered will dramatically increase in the coming months.
Primarily just servicing NDIS clients (disability customers), everything can be done digitally! Most interviews are conducted online – and digital employment documents mean you can recruit from anywhere in the world.
Abbily is managed by a General Manger with a Cert 4 in WHS and extensive knowledge of all day-to-day operations – including NDIS Compliance.
No expense has been spared setting up Abbily! Solid policies and procedures are in place to cover all 3 tiers of the company – Disability, Aged Care and Private Services.
- Currently based in WA with clients ranging from Busselton to Perth
- Provides services to clients who self-manage their funding – Plus private clients who pay a fee for the service
- All clients have contracts in place to ensure payment for services is made
- Established from a former company that spilt into 2 separate businesses – Has been operating for 12 months
- Extensive Assets – with option to also buy a Toyota Landcruiser 300
- Marketed through Facebook, community events, and relationships with support coordinators
- Current owner works 5 hours per week – with a F/T General Manager, 6 P/T staff and 13 casuals
- Staff complete mandatory training to ensure they are continuously updating their skills and knowledge of the sector.
All support staff have the following:
CPR, Manual handling, NDIS clearances, WWCC, NDIS training modules, Hand hygiene, Safe chemical training, Comprehensive vehicle insurance.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Western Australia