COMMERCIAL PREMISES READY FOR A NEW OWNER TO REOPEN
This excellent opportunity would suit a passionate person seeking their own business without the cost of starting from scratch!
Be hands on or run from a distance under management as the owner has done.
Heritage listed iconic building fully restored and refitted with brand new equipment, fixtures and fittings, with over $200k spent. No DA restrictions – Ready for a new owner to run any type of commercial business between 6am and 10pm.
- Previously operated as a very successful general store/café/restaurant.
- Prime location overlooking the Clarence River in Chatsworth just 15mins from Yamba.
- A popular stop-off point between Coffs Harbour and Tweed Heads.
- Stunning re-fit with long bench seating, marble top tables, crystal chandeliers, vertical garden wall on the veranda, Sonos sound system inside and out, Epos Now terminals and ordering system, and more
- Long list of assets – including all social media, use of the trading/business name, domain account and pending liquor licence
- 10 -Year lease – 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 – current rent $400 a week with a set annual 3% CPI
- Being a historical building, brown and white signs will be going up along the Freeway as a stop-off destination.
- This business is perfectly located to benefit from the new signage – just off the Freeway between Coffs Harbour and Tweed Heads.
With a Liquor License currently in approval stage, once in place this business could potentially double – especially if the venue opened at night, as there is a demand for entertainment in the area.
Price $83,000 WIWO – Vendor Finance Available TAP
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales