PURCHASE FREEHOLD 24.5% ROI or LEASEHOLD 68% ROI
An exceptional opportunity to acquire a country hotel with highway frontage located approximately 50kms from both Rockhampton and Gladstone in Central Queensland. The hotel is very well maintained and tastefully decorated throughout; no money needed for improvements. New Hydrogen Gas Plant project by Bechtel will commence construction by November this year, the onflow will greatly increase the Tavern’s turnover.
- Hotel and residence reside on 6 acres of land with ample parking for semi-trailers, wide-loads, buses, caravans, and cars.
- The Tavern consists of public bar, open plan dining area, huge undercover beer garden, commercial kitchen, 10 accommodation rooms, guest laundry, ATM, and office area.
The added bonus being that all points of sale and service can be run by 1 person including Take-away sales.
- 5 Gaming machines with note conversions completed plus KENO.
- Two pool tables, juke box, kid’s corner, arcade console and game.
- The undercover beer garden also incorporates the Coffee Garden opened in 2018.
- The Coffee garden opens at 7am weekdays and 8am weekends serving barista coffee, cakes, and breakfast daily.
- Large commercial kitchen plus a commercial stone pizza oven.
- 10 Accommodation rooms for overnight, weekly, or monthly stays provided for work crews, fishermen and travellers.
- 4-Bedroom residence with large, fenced yard and a 4-bay garage.
- Experienced staff in place and training provided for a smooth transition.
Leasehold purchase $280,000 with an annual rent of $100k plus all outgoings (adjusted annually with CPI) showing projected 68% ROI.
Freehold purchase $1,175,000 showing projected 24.5% ROI with no rent to pay – OWN LOCK, STOCK and BARRELL.
This is your opportunity to secure a high performing hotel in the rural township of Raglan, with exceptional highway exposure and the best rest stop between Gladstone and Rockhampton!
Freehold $1.175m Leasehold $280k
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland