Turnover: $97K – Regular clients – Run from home
Owner operator business transporting freight from the mainland to Russell Island. Well established clientele with 4 main clients that need freight carted weekly plus individuals on a regular basis. The business also caters for furniture removals on and off the island.
- 2002 Mercedes Atego 14-pallet 12-ton curtain side truck
- TCM 2.5-ton container mast forklift (most of the freight is palletized)
- Operates from home base – location can be either mainland or Russell Island
- Freight includes pallets of tiles, turf, cement etc, Furniture, White goods/appliances
- Lifestyle business work hours to suit – Can be run 2 or 6 days a week
- Opportunity to expand to other bay islands in the region
- Owner retiring – Training provided for a smooth transition
This well-established business offers the benefits of regular sales from clients that have permanent businesses on the island. Others are new people moving to the island via advertising and word of mouth. The current owner does not advertise much as he only wants to work 2 days a week.
A new owner might grow the business by operating 6 days a week, adding a crane truck to the business to increase more builder clients, signwriting the truck, and doing more advertising.
Price: $75,000 WIWO