Established 19 years ago by current owner, has built a strong clientele base and relationships with Government Departments and medical practitioners. Well-equipped gym in complex with great street exposure and easy off-street parking. Close to schools, businesses, hospital and medical precinct. Offering fitness classes and gym access to the general public, as well as referrals being accredited by Medicare, Department of Veteran Affairs and the National Disability Scheme. Being the preferred fitness and exercise centre ensures the continued success of this business for the new owner. Services available included; Chronic Disease Management, Hysterectomy Recovery, Falls Prevention Classes, Seniors Group, Disability Services, Group Fitness, Pilates, Personal Trainer, Exercise Physiologist and Physiotherapist.
- Gym set-up that targets a specific clientele that focuses on Chronic Health and Rehabilitation.
- Equipment included; Commercial Gym Equipment, 3 x Treadmills, 2 x Cross Trainers, 2 x Upright Bikes, 2 x Recumbent Bikes, Rowing Machine, dumbells, weights, music system, TV’s etc.
- Leasehold premises approx. 240sqm with a gym space, reception area, Physio room and office. 6 years remaining on lease, Weekly rent $660 including GST.
- Regular income from Department of Veteran Affairs, Medicare from GP referrals and National Disability Scheme.
- Flexible working hours, schedule classes to suit your lifestyle.
- Consistent income stream from approx. 150 members – 50% pay by weekly direct deposit and 50% pay upfront.
- Ideal business for a qualified fitness instructor or manage the business and employ instructors. Must hold a current first aid certificate.
- Training period provided by negotiation.
Owner only selling due to genuine health reasons, looking for the right buyer and a quick sale.