Turnover: $1,819,040 (2019) – YTD $354,513
This family-owned business has been operating under the Bridgestone banner for around 30 years. One-stop automotive shop for all repairs and servicing, electrical, air con + electronic work, tyre and wheel retailer.
- Provide tyres and alignments to other local mechanical workshops
- 4WD lift kits specialist with good reputation for performance car set-ups
- Reliable income from fleet management customers, including WA Police, City of Bayswater vehicles, Toll Woolies, Coles small trucks
- Exceptionally high Google review listing bringing many new customers
- Customers include general public, other local mechanical workshops, Smash Repair outlets + mining firm
- Sale includes 3 2-post hoists, one belly ramp, laser alignment ramp, 2 tyre fitting machines and balancers, plus loan cars and work ute
- Bespoke management system supported and implemented by Bridgestone + ecommerce website for online tyre sales and quote enquiries
- Bridgestone dealer portal for training, technical support, business management tools
- Staff: Owners (P/T) + store manager/fully qualified mechanic, 2 further mechanics, 2 tyre-fitters
- 440m2 workshop with staff kitchen, offices, main reception, retic system for grassed areas + monitored alarm system
- Handover period + full franchise training and ongoing support
Bridgestone is one of the most trusted brands in Australia, the biggest tyre manufacturers in the world and a huge organisation offering significant backing, training and ongoing support. Whilst most customers come in through referrals and word-of-mouth, the business also has the backing of the Bridgestone marketing team, with excellent monthly or bi-monthly sales campaigns.
This investment also comes with opportunities for expansion, including an empty unit next door plus another unowned franchise store in Embleton. The recent introduction of online sales is already helping to raise sales revenue, and many more people are moving to the area.
Price: $325,000 + stock