Turnover: $2K – $5K p/m – Not Yet Maximized
What started life as a bricks-and-mortar fashion shop has now become exclusively online, offering unlimited potential to a savvy buyer keen to grow the business.
By combining fashion staples with classic design and natural fibres, Staple Store is a retail concept which supports women to live more sustainably.
Turnover for 2019/20 (during COVID) was $238,000 (ex GST) with a gross profit of $87,000 (ex GST) from the bricks-and-mortar store and online sales. Online sales alone currently range from $2000-5000 pm but have not been maximized as the website was mainly used to drive customers into the store.
- Business can be run from anywhere in Australia – No Lease to pay
- Profit margin is higher on online sales due to reduced overheads
- Garments selected for their versatility, durability, & delight
- Partnerships with ethical producers such as All that Remains, Jume and Ace & Jig
- Set up for payment via Zippay, American Express & all major cards
- Work with small batch makers to reduce waste in the supply chain
- No plastic packaging – products sourced from ethical and sustainable sources
- Repair service on Staple Store products
- Assets include Website, Mailchimp email list, Instagram account with approx. 7.5k followers, Photographs plus List of Influencers
- Stock value currently $18k
- Current owner works 2 hours/week on online store
- Creative/design skills could see the development of a Staple Store label
- Find out more at: https://staplestoreshop.com
Staple Store has been profiled by high profile influencers and Outland Denim just completed a photo shoot using Staple Store apparel.
It is the perfect business opportunity for someone who supports small batch, slow makers and wants to provide more sustainable options for their customers.
The potential for this business is unlimited. The concept is strong and, with some marketing expertise, there is no reason why it could not expand internationally.
Price: $49,000 + Stock