HUGE FRANCHISE ZONES – TRAINED AND COMPETENT STAFF – ENORMOUS GROWTH POTENTIAL!
Already well established – with operating income and a large customer database – these 2 Grasshopper Soccer Franchises are too good to miss!
Grasshopper Soccer is the #1 non-competitive soccer skills program for children aged 2-12 years.
For sale are the Newcastle and Hunter Valley territories, which cover a huge geographical area. You can operate as many classes – in as many locations – as you wish!
Grasshopper Soccer started locally in Newcastle and Hunter Valley in 2016. These 2 franchises have been run by the current owners since June 2021. Offering huge Franchise zones – and enormous Growth Potential – no skills or experience in soccer coaching or sports coaching are required.
- Good income for minimal input – Can be run part-time or full-time
- Only soccer franchise locally offering outdoor classes
- Operate any day of the week – at any time – Trained and competent staff in place
- Existing Franchise support and resources – including resources for course provision, advertising, marketing, and operating the client management system
- Partnerships with McDonalds and Groupon
- Existing relationships with local schools, Councils, and community centres for leases
- On call franchise support – Stock and equipment ready to go – Over $22k of assets included
- Curriculum is easy to understand with video tutorials
- Fun, interactive delivery of training that engages children and their parents to maximise enjoyment
- Ability and freedom to set your own fees/class pricing, uniform and merchandise pricing
- Existing social media accounts – Excellent local reputation – Many referrals and re-enrolments
- Open to children who live with disability or developmental delay – and who require additional support from a parent or caregiver to participate
- Potential to include NDIS work in the business model to bring in more income
This opportunity offers you freedom and flexibility to run the business as you wish, under the Grasshopper Soccer name. With only a small number of classes operating in the last financial year, this business brought in $87,000 – so there is huge potential to grow here.
Grasshopper Soccer can be run outdoors or inside – including Council Sports Fields, Local Club Sporting Fields, School Ovals, School Halls, Community Halls, or any other suitable space. Costs vary based on the fees per location. The benefit of operating outdoors is that you are not limited by space. More children can enroll – and you simply put on more staff to manage/coach.
The sale price is less than the cost of buying franchises – with no customer base – from the Franchisor!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales