UNIQUE SHOP – HUGE POTENTIAL TO EXPAND ONLINE BUSINESS
This is the only business of its kind in a major shopping centre in Australia!
At year end 2023, it is also expected to be one of only 2 shops of this type in Melbourne – and the only one trading 7 days a week.
Launched by the owner in 1995, the Australian Stamp and Coin Company generates income through the shop – and internet sales. There is great potential to grow the online side of the business.
- The business buys and sells World and Australian stamps, coins and banknotes – plus a full range of accessories
- Excellent 111 sqm premises in Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre – Longest continuance tenure in centre
- Located ground floor next to Harris Scarfe department store – Opposite Woolworths supermarket – 60 metres from car park centre entrance
- Highly visible to passing trade with double display window frontage – Fully fitted with specialised wall and floor displays
- No competitors within the centre or nearby – 24-hour centre security (staff and cameras)
- Ideally placed for sellers of hobby collections to trade goods due to easy, free, safe car parking
- All banks and post office to service the shop within centre
- Past and present advertising in trade magazines and community paper – Asian
- Internet sales with eBay and PayPal – Open trade to all worldwide, passing trade, collectors and investors
- Enormous potential to expand internet sales – Continuous supply of product readily available to ship
- No special skills required – Training can be provided if required – Owner retiring
- Sale price will vary depending on the extent and range of merchandise required
PRICE: $150,000 + STOCK NEGOTIABLE
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria