LOW RENT $340 A WEEK – TURNOVER: $194K OVER 7 MONTHS – NEWLY RENOVATED – LIMITED COMPETITION
OG Burgers offers all the benefits of an established business – with the freedom to add or change products and services!
Having already grown a loyal customer base, OG Burgers boasts a great location, low competition – plus newly renovated premises.
- Launched April 2023 and just keeps on growing
- Booming location on a busy road with a wide customer reach
- Only a 20-minute walk from Padstow Station
- Surrounded by residential and factories, schools, and childcare
- Most convenient place for workers to buy hot food – only a 3-minute walk
- Premises include a fully equipped kitchen and plenty of storage
- No nearby competition trading at the same time – giving a wide customer base
- Contracts with Mr Beast’s burgers and Big George’s burgers
- Excellent assets including EFTPOS, commercial grade freezer and fridge, commercial grade grill and deep fryers, commercial grade heater and cooler, 3 x TVs for menu/advertising plus a RANCILIO CLASSE 9 coffee machine worth $11,000 – only used for 7 months
- Professionally managed social media – TikTok & Instagram – New videos and photos weekly
- Wide customer base including families, children aged 9-15, and young adults aged 20-40
The business model can easily accommodate anything the buyer likes, as the shop’s equipment leaves the door open for a company to change and expand.
The owner also has an electrical business and, due to the rapid growth of OG Burgers, is now unable to run both.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales