AVERAGE ANNUAL TURNOVER: $800K – NO PREMISES REQUIRED
This is a very good business to consider – especially for an Electrician or small electrical company wanting to expand. The Sole Owner Operator says demand is growing so rapidly, there is now enough work for 2-3 people – including Servicing, Maintenance, Callouts (breakdowns) and new door installation.
In 2022, Rapid Doors Australia installed 50 new doors – that’s more than any other door company in South Australia. With close to 150 customer contacts on the books in South Australia – and several more Interstate – plus constant new enquiries – this business offers endless potential. The owner is selling the Goodwill only (including a well-established list of contacts, suppliers, freight companies etc.)
- Installation, Servicing and Repairs in industrial/commercial premises – such as roller shutter, panel lift doors and vinyl rapid roller doors
- Sole distributor for Nergeco, Dynaco and Ditec – Europe’s leading rapid door manufacturers
- Sole distributor in South Australia for MTI Qualos (Victorian-based manufacturer)
- Limited competition – Ever growing clientele – including many long-term and repeat customers
- Business established in 1980 – Average profit $160k per year (with just the owner working)
- No need for leased premises or warehouse – Home-based office for admin and storing some spare parts
- The doors are imported or freighted to the job site from the companies that manufacture them
- Rapid Doors has a website (rapiddoorsaustralia.com.au) but most sales come through WOM or repeat customers
- Top tier clients – across a range of industries such as transport, wine and food production and distribution
Having the sole distributorship of 2 Leading Door Manufacturers, the buyer is assured of ongoing work – with procedures already in place for ordering et cetera. With a growing list of orders for new door installation – plus more and more companies seeking regular servicing – there is huge potential to expand the business and increase your profits.
The current owner is keen to reduce his workload and semi-retire. Training for the buyer will be provided.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia