Huge Potential within Sustainable Clothing Industry
Officially launched in May 2021, this FULLY ONLINE STORE offers huge potential to a buyer with time to invest.
With approx. $165k of stock included – plus around US$1800 in credit with the supplier – and all the hard yards already done, this is an amazing opportunity for a parent – or someone in the fashion industry.Whilst targeted to a specific niche – gentle bamboo and cotton clothing with no labels – the products are in-demand and suitable for all children.
- Mainly kids’ clothing – Mix & match, Unisex, Versatile, Trans-seasonal – Can twin with mum/dad or siblings
- Bamboo basics & cottons basics – all tagless
- Online plus some stockists (here and the US) – a lot of interest in wholesale
- Excellent assets – including storage boxes, shelving units, packaging, all photos/videos will be passed on as well
- Klaviyo email marketing set up (incl. 6 main automations), Account with DHL, Mailplus, Australia Post – Around 260 subscribers on email list
- Marketed on all forms of social media, incl. TikTok, Pinterest – all organic growth
- PayPal, Zip, Afterpay & Klarna payment options set up
- On wholesale platforms – Faire & Trada – Domains recently renewed
- Logo trademarked for 10 years
- Find out more at babytodd.com.au
The current owner loves this business but needs to take time to focus on family. There is definitely room for growth here – and to expand, especially with new stock (styles, colours, larger sizes).
With increasing interest in the sustainable clothing market, now is the time to grab this opportunity!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales