Turnover: $269K – High Growth Area
Haines Signs has operated in Geraldton since the early 1990s. Purchased by the current owners in February 2017, the business moved to the current location in March 2019.
Haines Signs services the entire region from Carnarvon to Meekatharra to Dandaragan and everywhere in between.
- 260m2 building with 4 offices + separate workshop catering for vehicles up to small trucks
- Large, sealed and air-conditioned printing area
- Located on North West Coastal Highway with high traffic volume and plenty of parking
- Most clients are other businesses, involved in retail, farming, mining, and fishing
- Also work for schools, hospitals, and other Government Departments
- Additional work from sign brokers all over Australia who handle many corporate clients like the banks etc
- Services include site visits (for measurements and photos), design, manufacture, and installation
- Majority of signs are onto ACM (Aluminium Composite Material) – but also sign white steel, acrylic, banner material and corflute.
- Wide format printer produces stickers, banners, vehicle graphics, boat graphics, shop fronts and large signs
- Also manufactures illuminated signs with integrated LED lighting, 3D lettering, ‘A’ frames, banners and flags, honour boards
- Existing lease expired 1 March 2021 with 1 year option, but landlord would prefer 2 year options