Home Based Business….Everything Setup and Ready for Growth.
The Road Clothing Co is an e-commerce business selling ethically produced organic fashion basics for men and women. The founder started the business in 2016 with a very successful launch which attracted a lot of media attention from large publications. Following the launch, the founder gave birth and has little time to put into growing the business. All the hard work has been done and everything in place including website, social media accounts, stock on hand and a good relationship with suppliers.
- Ethical garments include T-shirts, bodysuits, dresses, tank tops and underwear made from ethically sourced organic cotton.
- Supplier in India has Fairtrade and GOTS organic certification – the highest recognition in organic certification globally.
- Excellent relationship with supplier who allows a 50pc minimum, which is very rare.
- Assets include Custom-designed website, high quality imagery, $20,000 cost price of stock.
- Recently launched sales campaign via social media targeting those interested in ethical fashion is proving to be a success and shows an instant response to generate sales when the marketing switch is turned on.
- Low overheads and tax benefits, operating from a home office anywhere in Australia.
The launch campaign was so successful that the website crashed from an inundation of orders and a waitlist was created which took several months to fulfill! Now, with 2 children, the current owners have not been able to give the business the time or attention it deserves.
The products have GOTS organic certification which ensures the entire supply chain from seed through fabric creation, dying, printing and garment construction meets strict standards that guarantees the environment and people involved are not exploited.
Huge potential to expand range including babywear, childrenswear, homewares, fashion accessories, beauty, and cleaning products.
This opportunity is ready to be snapped up and will not last long on the market, make an inquiry today!
Price: $28,000 (includes $20k of stock)