A unique niche market run by a successful family-run business established 11 years ago as a self-start up.
The business located in a new, modern premises with mezzanine. Plenty space for storage.
- Independent Business – no brand bias – supports all re-sellers
- Potential to introduce new products for retail purchase – and expand authorized warranty agent for other brands
- Excellent Reputation – Trusted name for services and repairs
- Premises/ workshop – Fully fenced and landscaped, onsite parking, automatic gates, high clearance warehouse, state-of-the-art lighting, security
- Full workshop assets are included as part of sale. Can be moved to another premises.
- 4-6 weeks’ training if required
This business would be ideal for a mechanically minded buyer and may have some knowledge in electrical but not essential.
It would also be an amazing addition to an existing business – e.g., an electrical company – to expand and do test and tagging plus power tool repairs. As an approved account holder, you would benefit from being able to purchase new tools at a discounted price.
After 30+ years in the industry, the owner is seeking a change of career.
Price: $85,000 + SAV (Approx. $20k – $30k)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia