Turnover: $363k – Permanent Site for over 40 Years
Run as a family business in the same location for around 40 years, PJ’s Plants is an Iconic Brand within the popular South Melbourne Market.
Well positioned in the vibrant Centre Aisle, the business is highly visible and easy to run, trading just 4 days a week.
- Permanent 32sqm corner site in Centre Aisle E
- Trading Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Highly visible from the carpark internal Market Entry
- Recent New Fit-out and New Lighting installed
- Vibrant precinct with main access to both Coventry and York Streets
- Easy to run owner-operator business with 1 casual
- Low overheads for retail outlet
- Sells Potted plants, Pots, and related products
- Featured on South Melbourne Market Website – plus Instagram and Facebook for PJ’s Plants and the Market
- Customers include locals, and tourists
- Owner relocating Interstate – semi-retirement
- Given its location within the ever-popular South Melbourne Market, this business offers good growth potential through extending the product range – and perhaps increasing trading hours in the future.
South Melbourne Market is a significant social hub and retail destination – and plans are currently underway to expand and future-proof the facility.
Price: $110,000 + SAV (Approx. $20k)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria