Turnover: $1.65 million p/a – Owners retiring
This is an excellent freehold opportunity approximately 45 minutes from Toowoomba. It offers multiple income streams, including rural merchandise, produce and landscaping ($1,468,878) and steel fabrication ($135,212), plus a tenanted mechanical business. The business is offered WIWO with an extensive list of vehicles and machinery included.
• Great location in the thriving regional town of Crows Nest
• Sale includes 6030m2 of freehold land with approximately 1440m2 of sheds
• Huge potential for further development
• 144m2 shed on a 3-year lease, tenanted by a mechanic at $1279.67 per month
• Trading hours are currently 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, and 8am to noon on Saturday
• Member of Australian Independent Rural Retailers
• Vehicles include Hino 8-tonne tautliner, Acco 8-tonne tipper, Mitsubishi 8-tonne flat top, Nissan Patrol ute, new Holland skid steer and 2 forklifts
• Feed mill machinery includes roller mill, hammer mill, mixer, bagging machine, augers, grain aspirator plus 3 silos with aerators and auger
• Fabrication machinery includes bandsaw, cut off saw, cold saw, press, press brake, pan brake, guillotine, punch, compressor, geared drill, punch and shear, 3 MIG welders, pipe bender, oxy set, bench grinder, 2 angle grinders, roller and dies
This is a family-owned and run business with a daughter working in the office and a son in the welding workshop. Both are willing to stay on. There is also a boilermaker in the workshop who is willing to stay on. The new owner would need another person in the office, as well as a truck driver.
Located in the Darling Downs on the New England Highway, Crows Nest is 158km from Brisbane. With a population of over 2,000, it offers a good range of facilities, including a 25m heated swimming pool and the nearby National Park.
Price: $1.7 million WIWO