Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to acquire an established wedding and event hire business located in the stunning Byron Bay region of NSW.
Servicing local and surrounding areas Byron Bay Wedding and Party Hire is highly regarded with a strong reputation for delivering a premium service, providing a personal touch, and as a stand out leader in the industry.
- Well established business has been in operation for over 15 years
- Full financials and trading history available, which show good sales and profits
- An extensive range of quality equipment for hire, delivery and setup to accommodate all occasions from boutique weddings to large special gatherings
- Ongoing strong working relationships with the best wedding services in the area
- Assists with anything and everything you need, from sourcing a venue to decorations
- Extensive range of premium marquees – framed or lawn with peg and pole, clear or white roof and silk wall liners, offers a large combination of sizes from 5m x 5m pagoda to a 10m x 28m Clear Framed Marquee
- Range of tables and chairs, lighting, flooring, food preparation, glassware, cutlery, ceremony and table accessories, as well as, bar and cocktail furniture
- Full inventory list available to genuine buyers
- A storage warehouse is available for rent if required from 29th January however a new owner may wish to relocate to another premise
The vendors are motivated to sell and have reduced their price from $275K and have structured a range of options for interested buyers.
The vendor is happy to negotiate further and separate Marquees and future bookings and “other stock” as follows. Breakdown as follows:
- Priced @ $150K – Full Inventory List + Future Bookings
- Priced @ $100K – Full Inventory List + Future Bookings less 2x Utes
- Priced @ $80K – All Marquees & Flooring + Lighting + Future Bookings (No other stock)
- Priced @ $20K – All Stock (if taken in conjunction with No.3)
- Priced @ $40K – Stock Only (less vehicles & trailers)
The current owner is looking to retire after 15+ years in the industry and all the hard work has already been done for you!
With forward bookings well into 2021 this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a solid, reliable and easy-to-run business, which offers a work/life balance and excellent earning potential.
Price: $ 150,000 WIWO