Turnover: $1.694 m – Unlimited Growth Potential
If you have a background in recruitment or business, previous experience in the customer service industry, or you’re seeking a successful established business with a great reputation – this may be the business for you!
Based out of Parramatta, Workforce Partners Recruitment is an Australian-owned consultancy servicing the recruitment needs of companies in the Sydney metropolitan area – and some country areas where clients have rural branches.
Profitable for a new owner from Day 1 – and boasting excellent premises in a prime location with good rental terms – this is a great investment.
- Founded in 2011 – 1 owner since inception
- Supplies casual, P/T, and permanent staff in many categories
- Respected name within the industry – Strong relationships with loyal return clients
- Established website – Endless potential for future growth
- No license or special skills essential – Training offered
- Currently 2 staff working 38 hours/week – 1 as GM, the other in sales and marketing
- Excellent ground floor premises on the corner of Macquarie Street and Pitt Street – Steady flow of car and foot traffic
- 2 parking spaces in secure underground carpark + plenty of street parking
Workforce Partners Recruitment presents a great opportunity for a new owner to take over, grow and expand an already established and successful business.
The business has an established website that has proven effective with online enquiries coming through on a regular basis. Cold calling is regularly used to advertise the business and attract new clients.
Future opportunities are unlimited: a new owner with drive and ambition could expand the business and secure new clients through increased advertising / social media.
Alternatively, this would be an excellent add-on for someone with an existing recruitment business – with an immediate revenue boost.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales