Only Rosie’s Chicken in Darwin – No Franchise Fees
This busy leasehold Takeaway Business is located in Darwin’s most popular commercial area. It offers hot and cold food choices with Rosie’s Chicken a big seller.
- Business established in February 2016
- Premises are 82 m2 with plenty of parking in front of the shop
- Rent $550 per week including ongoing costs
- Lease 5 x 5 or on negational terms
Long list of equipment including 2 deep fryers, 2 commercial size ovens, 6 cooktop plates, rotisserie , large upright 2-door freezer, microwave, griller plate, hot & cold Bain Maries, large coffee machine, cool room and more
- Currently trading 5 days a week from 7am to 3pmWeekend and late-night trading optional but recommended.
- Facebook, website and promotional flyers used for marketing
- Majority of customers are tradies or from commercial warehouses in the surrounding areas
- 2 week training period – Owners retiring
Rosie’s Chicken was added to the Café in June 2020. As the only Rosie’s in Darwin, this is a great marketing advantage and draws many customers.
Not a Franchise, Rosie’s Chicken is a high-profit ‘add-on’ business giving existing takeaway businesses the tools to compete with major franchises.
The addition of Rosie’s allows you to build another profit stream into and alongside your current operation. It is also great for family meal deals through Menulog and Uber Eats.
Typical returns range from $50,000 to $250,000 PA added profit – some substantially more.
This business would suit a husband-and-wife team or family members keen to stop working for the man!
Price $125,000 negotiable
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland