Fast Growing Allied Health Practice
Servicing the Western Suburbs of Melbourne, this Private Practice delivers Psychology Assessment and Intervention Counselling Services to children and adults.
In less than 12 months, the business has expanded to 3 clinics with an expected gross turnover growing from zero to $450,000.
- Launched by the current owners in September 2021
- Turnover as at 19/6/22 – $268,000
- Clients include NDIS participants (self or plan-managed) + private referrals
- Also facilitates social skills groups for children
- All furniture / equipment in the 3 offices included
- Well marketed via Business development calls, FB posts, engaging with schools / councils, attending industry-led events and Disability Conventions
- Staffing: Owner (CEO/GM), 8 Psychologists (4 x F/T, 4 x P/T), Counsellor, Practice Manager and Receptionist
- Hours can be extended to include Saturdays or more nights
- Up to 8 weeks’ training will be provided for a smooth handover
This proven package would suit a larger company wishing to acquire a smaller, profitable business with existing clients and continued demand – Or Psychologists wanting to run their own private practice.
There is huge potential to expand into other allied health services such occupational therapy, speech pathologist, support workers.
There is currently a significant demand for these services in the areas where these clinics operate – and they would add significant additional revenue with minimal OH costs.
Price: $150,000 negotiable
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria