Perfect Tree-Change – Ideal Family Business or Early Retirees
Grab this fabulous Tree Change opportunity in the Adelaide Hills – just 30 minutes from the CBD – and continue to grow this popular General Store.
Set in a delightful community – close to the wineries – the business offers multiple income streams from a catering service, crafts, and gifts.
- Great location next door to Post Office and opposite sporting oval
- Established 1895 – current owners nearly 10 years
- Only food shop for miles around + tobacco licence
- Premises are the original shop from 1895 – with upgrades! Including Solar panels, Upgraded Kitchen, New Flooring
- Craft Room seats 13 inside and approx. 16 outside on the verandah
- Customers include lots of locals, passing tradies, CFS when on call, tourists, bike riders
- Located on the Heysen Trail, attracting hikers, bike riders and horse riders
- Also prepares lunch for the local school
- Owners retiring
The tree-change delight of the Adelaide Hills, Mylor offers an enviable lifestyle – within commuting distance of Adelaide.
With plenty of potential for growth, this lovely General Store would suit a family – or early retirees seeking a tree-change.
Price: $75,000 + SAV (approx. $8,000)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia