National Opportunity – Potential to Turn Over $33K / Month
This is a unique opportunity to acquire Australia’s first Speed Dating Service – and the only one still running today!
Established by the current owner in 2004, the business was easily turning over around $300,000 a year – and could do so again. A growing family and a change of career now leaves the owner little time to commit to the business – so it’s time to pass it on!
- Currently based in Adelaide but can run from anywhere in Australia
- Work from home – no lease or premises required
- 120,000 all-time members with 64,000 current members
- Events hosted by numerous venues around Australia
- Venues and hosts are all established with event dates setup for the year ahead
- $20K to $30K of assets – including website, business name / registration and trademark
- Training provided to ensure smooth handover
The current owner only spends 8-18-hours per week on the business. Whilst continuing to run the business part-time is an option for the buyer, there is huge potential to make this your full-time job and reap the financial benefits.
There is also potential to expand to other areas – including Canberra, Hobart, Darwin, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast – and add a same-sex dating service.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria