Be your own boss and work your own hours to suit your lifestyle.
The savvy owner of this business went from Telecoms sales overseas to running a $1.2 million a year business! Having created such a successful Gutter-Vac Franchise, he has now split the enormous territory – and is selling the Upper Hunter section.
This Territory achieved $250K in revenue in 20/21 despite Covid – and is expecting closer to $300K in this FY. Grabbing this proven opportunity would allow you to work from home with low overheads and tax benefits – and the potential to enjoy a 60% profit.
- Services include gutter cleaning, solar panel cleaning, and gutter guard installation
- Exclusive territory covers from Singleton to Murrurundi and east to Dungog
- Sale includes Gutter-Vac Trailer with Vacuum Machine, PPE Safety Equipment, General Tools and Ladders
- Currently $27k of Work Orders to be completed
- Facebook advertising generates 40% of new leads
- Approx. 50:50 split between Residential & Commercial Customers
- Consistent work from real estates, body corporates, disability providers & domestic clients
- Business can be run by an owner-operator or with 1 offsider
- Option to buy a 2020 Nissan Navara 4×4 with Signwriting
- All Business Training & Safety Training provided by Gutter-Vac at no cost
The current owner bought the Hunter Valley Territory in Feb 2018 as a greenfield territory. He has now grown it to a point where it is too large to run from his current location.
In the last 9 months, he has started promoting the towns north of Singleton – and believes there is a massive opportunity to get into the mines. He has already started working with a Real Estate that manages all the residences owned by the mines.
He will continue to work closely with the new owner – and says Gutter-Vac has a fantastic group of franchisees that interact with each other on a regular basis.
Ideally, the buyer would be located in either Muswellbrook or Singleton – due to the travel distance to sites.
Price: $250,000 + Optional $38,000 for Navara